What's new

Pre-Order Night Gallery Season One (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81972A5B-5499-4DDB-9276-ED7436138954.jpeg

Special Features:
-Brand NEW 2K Master for the 2-Hour Pilot and Six Season 1 Episodes
-NEW Audio Commentary for the PILOT by Screenwriter/Historian Gary Gerani
-NEW Audio Commentary for THE DEAD MAN/THE HOUSEKEEPER by Night Gallery Authors/Historians Jim Benson and Scott Skelton
-NEW Audio Commentary for ROOM WITH A VIEW/THE LITTLE BLACK BAG/THE NATURE OF THE ENEMY by Night Gallery Authors/Historians Jim Benson and Scott Skelton
-NEW Audio Commentary for THE HOUSE/CERTAIN SHADOWS ON THE WALL by Film Historian Tim Lucas
-NEW Audio Commentary for THE HOUSE/CERTAIN SHADOWS ON THE WALL by Author/Historian Amanda Reyes
-NEW Audio Commentary for MAKE ME LAUGH/CLEAN KILLS AND OTHER TROPHIES by Filmmaker/Historian Constantine Nasr and Night Gallery Book Publisher Taylor L. White
-NEW Audio Commentary for PAMELA'S VOICE/LONE SURVIVOR/THE DOLL by Novelist/Critic Kim Newman and Writer/Editor Stephen Jones
-NEW Audio Commentary for THEY'RE TEARING DOWN TIM RILEY'S BAR/THE LAST LAUREL by Film Historian Craig Beam
-THE SYNDICATION CONUNDRUM: A Look at the Show's Troubled Second Life in Reruns – A NEW Featurette by Film Historian Craig Beam
-Episode Guide Insert Booklet
-Optional English Subtitles

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Love the series but never got around to buying any of the seasons or the box set. I might buy the season 1 Blu-ray or wait for a Blu-ray box set?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Naturally. Because I just bought the entire 3 seasons on DVD. :rolleyes:
So you're the one. :D

Happened to me with Kochak: The Night Stalker a few months back. I'd just bought the DVD set when Kino announced the blu-ray release a short time later.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Love the series but never got around to buying any of the seasons or the box set. I might buy the season 1 Blu-ray or wait for a Blu-ray box set?
I can't speak to Kino's plans but they have yet to release The Outer Limits in one set. Personally, I think the MSRP would be so big on a Night Gallery series set* that they'll just leave them as single releases.

* The first season is the pilot and 6 episodes and it's 2 discs for $50 MSRP so S2 with 20-some episodes is probably going to be $100 like The Outer Limits or Kolchak but S3 is shorter so it will be 2 or 3 discs so hopefully the MSRP is back to around $50.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Is there any word when Seasons 2 and 3 will be coming?
In another thread, Kino said S2 "should be out in the Summer."

My guess is that S3 will be out in November but I base that only on the first season having come out in November 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gitanistone9
Recent bookmarks