What's new

Nigeria Scam in mail now (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Apparently these idiots have not fooled enough people using their email, so they are going to regular paper mail.

One more reason why all junk mail should be eliminated to save paper for usefull things..

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
The scam has been around as a mail fraud long before the advent of the internet.

--
H

Aaron Reynolds

Screenwriter
Real Name
Aaron Reynolds
Nigerian scams have been coming by paper mail for decades. My father used to collect them at his work, frame them and put them up on his wall.

E-mail revolutionized that industry.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
I've had a few rough phone calls lately dealing with the Nigerian scam. Someone has counterfeited our company checks, and is sending them out on Nigerian scams and advance fee scams. I've made several calls to people to let them know that they've been conned, and not to send the money oversees. Several of them had not sent the money, a couple had.

Tough to tell someone they just lost a ton of money.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I'm collecting funds to stop the Nigerian Scammers. If I can just get you all to send me $10 each, I'll get right on it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks