What's new

Nice moment during Family-Movie-Night (1 Viewer)

Nick Pudar

Agent
First, the context...

Every three or four weeks, my wife, two kids (10 & 7) and I have a Family-Movie-Night. We prepare a meal of cut up fruits and vegetables, and some additional warm finger food stuff, and spread out on the floor in the family room where the home theatre is. It is a wonderful experience, and after the movie, we watch some of the extras and talk about the story, and anything we might learn from the movie. You ought to try it -- it's a huge hit in my house -- and they keep making me go out and get new DVDs.

Anyway, this evening was a Family-Movie-Night. We watched "Leave It To Beaver" -- I think it was a freebie from Universal that I didn't already have. I wasn't aware of it when I picked it from the list of freebies, but it is in Pan&Scan format.

When the disc started, I was loading up my plate with food, and not paying attention to what was on the screen. My son (10 yrs old) let out a distrought "OH NO, DAD. IT'S RUINED!" I looked up to see the "This film has been formatted to fit on your screen..." message. He was really upset! I'm so proud of him! :b

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks