What's new

Nice little story on Rutledge Audio Design (1 Viewer)

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
John's center is first. Plus we'll be done with his probably on Saturday. Just finished the first coat of black paint on your stands' bases and top plates so they'll probably be done sometime next week. With this humidity you need to let things dry pretty well before packing and shipping.

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
Well, since the newspaper's website only offers up a black and white photo, here is what they look like in color!

You can find a few more pics (that are a bit larger too) at Patrick Sun's DIY Atlanta 2003 webpage.

Nice work, Brian!

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I like the unusual base. Those look very nice, even in black and white.

Brian,

Should I wax or treat my 2s with anything or just wipe them down?

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Wipe them down? With what? I like to use a nice furniture polish every now and then. IIRC, the product name is Guardsman. I believe it's sold at a lot of furniture stores. At least that's where I bought mine.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Wipe them down with a rag, no chemicals.

I used to have this nice polish, but the store that carried it, that I got my pine bedroom furniture from, went out of business. Thanks, I'll check around.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
John,

Damp rags have a tendency to dull the finish so don't go that route. I don't think you'll have much trouble finding the Guardsman polish.

Dave,

Thanks for the kind words.:b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks