What's new

NHT SuperCenter (1 Viewer)

Ron.T

Agent
I am just wondering if anyone here is using this speaker for their center channel? If so, how do you like it? A local store has it on sale for $157.06. That seems pretty good. As you can see in my sig, I am using the NHT Super Zero's for my front left and right. They also have the Super Zero's on sale(discontinued) for $87.38 ea. I would like to get a couple of them to replace the poor Realistic speakers I am using for surround right now. As always, thanks for any input.

Ron

-----------------
System:
Sony DA2ES
NHT Super Zero
NHT SW2P with MA-1A Amp
JBL CM Center
Sony CDP-X222ES
Sony TC-K650ES
Panasonic DVD-RV31
JVC HR-5700U
Samsung TXM3281HF

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
$87 seems to be a good retail price. I thought they were cheaper by now.

I got my 'Ones on Ebay new in the box for $224 shipped. I think Zero's go for less. I can understand why you'd want to go to a store, though.

Maybe buy 3 zeros to try as center and surrounds? If you can, pick up the supercenter, too, and have a competition.

I have 'Ones x 3 and 2x zeros, love it. Good Luck../.

dan-0

Stunt Coordinator
Ron,

I have the NHT Super Center with 4 NHT Super Zeros and a NHT SW2P & MA1A amp. The system works wonderfully for HT. The SC was made by NHT to work with the zereos, ones, and supertwos (towers). If you already have the superzeroe or ones, I would highly recommend the super center. You will not be dissapointed! They are a perfect sonic match.

Are the discounted zeroes the older sytle or the newer xu style? I'm still looking for a white pair of the old style superzereos to complete my 7.1 setup. Maybe a phone number or web site, if possible.

thanks
dan

Ron.T

Agent
Thanks for the input guys. Dan, here is a link for you. http://ww3.onecall.com/PID_1105.htm It looks like they have the old style white superzeros in stock. I talked to them yesterday and it sounded like they hade quite a few of the SuperZeros. This company, "OneCall" is from Spokane, WA. I have bought several things from them. Huppins is the name of the store in Spokane, with their internet store being called "OneCall". They are good people. I think I will get the NHT Super Center as well as 2 mor SuperZero's.

Thanks, Ron

dan-0

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the link Ron. I honestly did not think I could still the get the superzereos new anymore, and so I never bothered to really search. I've been waiting for a good used pair of white ones to come down the pike for sometime now and have had no luck. At $87 a speaker (shipped I must add), that is very good price, and after shipping, one might be hard pressed to get used ones for any cheaper.

I'll be ordering my numbers 6 & 7 speakers this weekend.

Whooo-hoooo, 7.1 here we come :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks