What's new

NHT Sub Two (1 Viewer)

wheateater

Auditioning
Real Name
Henry
Does anyone have experience with this subwoofer? I haven't found much information about it online, although it seems that the Sub Two i, its older brother, is a well-respected performer. The sub two features dual 10" woofers and a 500 watt onboard amp. I can get it used for about $350; is that worth it?

I am also considering an SVS- particularly the 25-31 PCi. That would be about $200 more, however, so if the NHT is comparable, that's what I want to go with. I listen to an even mix of music and movies in a pretty large living room, but its hard floors make it seem much smaller.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The type of flooring makes no difference to a sub. If you have a large room then you need as much sub as you can get. The NHT is 6 year old technology. The SVS is a ported sub (more efficient) and has the latest driver technology. Go with the SVS.

If your budget is a hard $350 then look at the Elemental Designs A2-300. It's a more 'industrial' look with the rough, black finish but the performance is worth much more than they are asking.

-Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks