What's new

NHT 1.5 bi-amp-able? (1 Viewer)

StevenK

Second Unit
Can't seem to find the specs on them...even from their site. But can these be bi-amped? Considering them for rear surrounds.

BTW...how would one set these up as rears taking into consideration the 21 degree slant?

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
No, they only have one set of binding posts. I don't think there are many bi-ampable bookshelf speakers, but I could be wrong. The 1.5s I'm right about though, after all -- I have them :)

StevenK

Second Unit
Well, the only reason I really want to bi-amp the rears is DVD-Audio...not for movie soundtracks.

BTW, my current HTD Level III bookshelfs are bi-amp-able, believe it or not! The more I think about it, the better the deal on these HTD's become. Too bad I had to get them in the cherry finish at the time, else I could keep them with my new glossy black NHT's.

Jon_R

Stunt Coordinator
There are lots of biampable bookshelf speakers. The B&W 601s2 (not certain about the s3 but I would assume they are as well).

Polk RT55, although you have a large bookshelf to put these on.

Just letting you know.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks