What's new

NHL2K3 Slider Tips from the Game Designer! (1 Viewer)

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I thought I would post this here for those who have NHL2K3. Here are some tips. It seems that if you push a slider to the right it will help the A.I. If you push it to the left it will help your team. The middle being equal.
I got this from Digitalsports...
- Goalie to the right = CPU goalie is better, human gets barely worse but remains almost the same
- Offense slider to the right = CPU offense is better, human gets barely worse but remains almost the same
- Defense slider to the right = CPU defense is better, human gets barely worse but remains almost the same
And vice-versa for lowering the sliders....
BTW, Pro is the most realistic way to play. It uses each players attributes correctly, if you play on All Star everyone plays like an All Star regardless of who they are.
Hope this helps!

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I've been trying to keep up with the slider settings updates from Thunderpuck.
Thunderpuck
They're probably one of the best sites to go to to get info on NHL2K3, or any hockey game for that matter.
I've been using slider settings from them, and have found them incredibly challenging. :)
Glen

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
It seems I was misinformed. said:
My mistake! Now I have to try HOF to see if that will fix the amount of shots I'm getting.
Thanks for the link GlenHaag!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks