NHL HITZ 2003 Franchise save problems

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Greg Stanford, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Greg Stanford

Greg Stanford Auditioning

Nov 29, 2000
    I recently purchased NHL HITZ 2003 for the XBOX and I continually have problems with saving information while in Franchise mode.

I have been able to save my team roster and their attributes but after playing a few games and powering off upon returning all the information is gone.

It will leave me back at ROUND 1 as if I am preparing for my first game.

I have tried to save it to both the hard drive and to a memory card, but each time I try to access the memory card it indicates a few blocks of memory are allocated but only gives me an error.

Is it possible that something is inherently wrong with the game or is there a problem now with the XBOX that did not exist before?

NHL HITZ 2003
  2. Dave Simpson

Dave Simpson Second Unit

Sep 18, 1999
    Can't be sure if we're discussing the same thing Greg, but I found after loading my progress the second time I rented the game that I was back at round 1 also. Turned out for me that saving after each game (following the trivia) wasn't enough. According to my lady-friend (the brains of this outfit [​IMG] ), you're required to save your franchise's progress by pressing the 'B' button and making the appropriate selection when on the world map. Worked for us. Cheers!