NFL2k3 Update - Xbox Live

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mark Dubbelboer, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

Has there been any official word on what the update did?
    I know there's lots of speculation going around message boards and whatnot but I haven't seen an official word from Microsoft or SegaSports. Does anyone know exactly what it does?

2. Brandon_S

Brandon_S Second Unit

I would also like to know what it does. I doubt Sega will make an official announcment on it. There was an update to NFL 2k3 about 4 months ago and I don't remember Sega ever really coming out and saying what that one did either. Oh well...I guess we will just have to continue to speculate [​IMG] .

3. Rob Varto

Rob Varto Supporting Actor

Im hoping that it fixed the QB sack bug - how come every time I SHOULD get a sack on the QB he shakes it off and throws for a completion? That's one of the biggest gripes I have with this game - other than that, I love it!

4. JayV

JayV Supporting Actor

Here is a post from another board. Warning: it was on GameFAQs referring to yet another board, so this is twice removed from the alleged source (Microsoft).

5. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

I have noticed my tackling absolutely sucks now.
    It kinda handicaps people that are used to how the game used to be played. Newcomers won't have to adjust.

6. JimPres

JimPres Auditioning

Catching improved because the 10 yard dive no longer works so you cannot knock the ball out from that distance anymore.Also no 300lb linemen can catch your running back in the open field. (-: