What's new

NFL2K3 on XBOX Live: Rules/Settings questions... (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
My XBOX Live Beta Starter kit is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. ;)
I'll be playing NFL2K3 extensively here at first, since it's the game I have been playing of late anyway.
Once I get Live up and running...I'm curious as to how individual game settings are decided upon between the 2 users:
Quarter Lengths, penalty settings, Maximum passing, etc...
Must these all be set EXACTLY the same from both squads before attempting to play a game on Live?
What about sound options from the XBOX console itself? Dolby Digital, etc? Must these be the same also? (I thought I read that they have to be the same somewhere, but I can't find it now).
I'm sure I'll just jump in and go from there tomorrow night once I get everything setup...but I thought maybe some of you guys here might be able to ease my mind a little bit with some knowledge.
Thanks for any info...
It's gonna be a long day at work tomorrow (12 hour shift :frowning: )before I can get to XBOX Live time...but I think it will be worth it.

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
Whoever creates the game chooses the settings. And then in the game camera angles and such are whichever is selected, and both of you can change. If you play ranked games then their are no settings you can change except for cameras in game. It defaults to sunny 65 degrees no wind and 5 minute quarters.

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Okay - sounds good Mike. Thanks for the info!

I'm so ready to try a game out. I'll be on 24 HOURS from now!

Hopefully the GamerTag I want is still available :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks