towatchthemcontinue
tolose.Icannotstand
theJetsandtheCowboys,
however,andwillbeaDolphins
fanuntilIdie.
[ /Dick LeBeau ]

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
J! E! T! S! Jets, Jets, Jets....S! U! C! K! Suck, Suck, Suck!!!
Why? 9 times out of 10 they beat my Patriots. I could talk about how all of the inbreeding between these two teams has intensified this rivalry but I don't have the patience.
We Boston fans hate New York because you always beat us :) We're jealous as hell! Think about it, the NY Yankees get Giambi and the Boston Red Sox get to keep The Duke. Honestly, wouldn't you be constantly pissed off too?

Bhagi Katbamna

Supporting Actor
I'm not a fan of any team but I still hate the Cowboys.

I also hate any team that Randy Moss and Meshawn Johnson are on.

And look at my signature--go figure.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Dallas Cowboys - No one is happier than I that they are doing so miserable and there is no hope in sight for them as long as Jerry Jones is the owner. I've had a long time disdain for this team. Troy Aikman is one of the most overrated QBs ever and Michael "coke-sniffer" Irvin is a a piece of crap. In fact, a few years back, the whole team from should have been thrown in jail to toss salads.
Cleveland Browns - As a Steelers fan, I love to hate this team named after excrement. :)
Jacksonville Jaguars - I hate Tom Cocklin and the rest of the team yes, even that coke-sniffer Jimmy Smith, who all of a sudden has been emulating Michael Irvin.
Baltimore Ravens - I have much respect for the head coach and even the criminal linebacker, but I hate Art Modell and the fact that this franchise was once the Cleveland Brownies.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Bears & Vikings.
And in the spirit of the thread, a Vikings joke:
What is the difference between Randy Moss and one dollar bill?
You can always get 4 quarters out of a dollar!

:laugh:
-Dave

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Cowboys
I lived in Pittsburgh from age 2 - 7 in years 70-75, so this goes without saying doesn't it. :)
Dolphins
After moving back to Indy (still w/out a team) I grew attached to the Patriots for some reason. Then 10 years later I started to shift to the Colts after they had been here in Indy a year or 2. That didn't help my enjoyment of the Dolphins any. :)
Greatest game I ever saw. Colts 10, Miami 6 on Monday Night Football, 3rd row, 30 yard line, Colts bench side. Both teams were 3-0 and the win put the Colts in first by themselves (and the week before they had beat the defending champ Cowboys). This was in 96 after the miracle year. At the time it looked like a Super Bowl was on the way. So much for looks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks