What's new

NFL Teams You Hate (1 Viewer)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
"I rather my sister be a whore than my brother be a Bears fan."
I'm a Packers fan, so the Bears will always suck.....even if they ever win another Super Bowl. :)

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Cowboy fan here.

Let's remind the Packer fans what their record in Dallas is Shall we? Oh thats right you've never beaten us there EVER. Thanks again.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
We may have never beat the Cowboys in Dallas but at least we were't dumb enough to have Ryan Leaf on our team. :D
Oh, and we also know when you have to go for 2. :laugh:
-Dean-

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
Vikings...they'll never win the Super Bowl. Thank goodness we have the Twins.
Oh, yeah. I forgot. The Twins are leaving.
Well, at least we have the North Stars!

Marvin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Marvin
I've hated the Cowboys more often than not but it's difficult to get too worked up about them when they're down.

Aside from them, I'd list the Eagles and the Redskins, depending upon how they're doing at the time. (I'm a Giants fan in case that wasn't obvious.)

Samuel Des

Supporting Actor
Hey Marvin, what's the feelig among fans about Jim Fassel and the team? What does Francesca and Russo say?

Marvin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Marvin
Samuel,

I don't know. I don't listen to those guys. Personally, I don't know if the Giants are as bad as they seem this year or they weren't as good as they seemed last year. The NFL always sets up its schedules so the bad teams have an easier time of it (as well as a high draft choice). As a result, it's no surprise to see teams go from good to bad and vice versa from year to year. Some people hail this as great for competition (especially when comparing it to baseball) but I think of it more as an overabundance of mediocrity.

Now, what was your question again?

Samuel Des

Supporting Actor
Oh, I was just asking for sports gossip. I listen to sports radio all the time, and wondered if you had heard anything interesting. S'all.

Aaron Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
Steve: I agree, 100% :)
Brett: Yes, you are.
I also hate the Cowboys, the Bengals who played in the ice bowl against the Chargers,(as I'm a Chargers fan), and the 49ers from the year the Chargers were in the SuperBowl.
Aaron

David Oliver

Second Unit
The Bears (suck). As a lifelong Packer fan it is in my bones to hate the Bears (sucks). The Bears (suck) may be 9-2, but it's a scam. The Bears (suck) will get theirs this Sunday.

Oh yeah, the Cowboys too.

Michael Silla

Second Unit
Ugh.....I absolutely HATE the Packers. But then, I've been a lifelong Vikings fan so I guess it's natural. Some of that hatred is bent towards Brett Favre, some to Reggie White (I think he is quite hypocritical) and the majority to the Packers fans themselves. I can't enjoy the color green because of the Packers, and Yellow isn't making friends with me either. ;)
The last time I was in Minneapolis (5 years ago) I happened to be downtown (by the Dayton's in Nicolete sp? mall) when a Viking/Packers game let out of the Metrodome. The surge of fans streaming up the Nicollette mall celebrating a Viking win was unreal, almost like an avalanche of bodies ready to bowl me over. It was then that I realized just how serious people in Minnesota take this rivalry.
I can only wish we had NFL football.....
Michael.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Hmmm, Minnesota. A team who plays in the north, but play in a dome. What a bunch of wussies. :)
-Dean-

Scott_G

Second Unit
Hate is a little strong. But I really dislike the Redskins, not fond of the Cowboys since the old days.

ToddS

Stunt Coordinator
As a Browns and Falcons Fan I absolutely hate the Denver Broncos and John Elway.

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
Cowboys fan here, since I was 6 (1975).

- NY Giants - I detest them like a sickness!

- 49ers - Dwight Clark was out of bounds! (Denial)

- New York Yankees - (I know, I know, but the hatred runs through football season too)!

Ralph

Dave Sutton

Agent
Love the Eagles.

And since I grew up in Philly, I have to hate New York teams, especially the Giants. (just one of those obligations)

My most disliked team is also Dallas. Too many tough loses to them over the years.

Living in Wisconsin, the Packers' fans often make me sick (my wife loves them). It's like their lives revolve around the team. If they lose, the entire state goes into a funk, especially after losing the Super Bowl. And when they are successful, you can't get away from people who think the team is God's gift to football. It must be something in the water. But the team itself doesn't bother me too much. Favre is fun to watch.

And if I can dislike a particular player - it would be Randy Moss. So much talent . . . such a moron.

RudyB

Auditioning
Jets - Fireman Ed is the most annoying fan in the NFL. I hate their cheer. I am glad they can spell a four letter word. They play in a stadium named for another team. I was so glad to see my Patriots beat them last week espeacilly with Tom Brady, I guess we have you to thank for that.
The whole NFC east becuase they all suck, and my local team the Eagles, the fans are just so annoying

Miles_W

Second Unit
Wow... Alot of cowboys haters here... Well a big boys fan since 77... I just wish I could see more of them up here even and 3-8 it is entertaining to see how they can mess up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks