NFL Teams You Hate

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Samuel Des, Dec 4, 2001.

1. Samuel Des

Samuel Des Supporting Actor

We all have our teams. But which teams do you hate the most and why?

2. Mike Broadman

Mike Broadman Producer

Dallas, 'cause I'm a Giants fan, and we hate Dallas, so nyeh.

The New England Patriots, sort of. I'm a New Yorker currently living in Boston, and the vicious anti-New York sports sentiment in this city is childish, immature, and disgusting. I laugh at and mock all Boston sports fans. Boy, I sure miss the good ol' days when Bledsow was QB.

3. Ricky Hustle

Ricky Hustle Supporting Actor

Dallas. Big Blue fan here also.

4. Richard Kim

Richard Kim Producer

Another vote for the Cowboys. "America's Team" my ass.

5. BrettB

BrettB Producer

Cowboys I grew up next door to an entire family of Cowboy lovers, so naturally I grew to despise them early.
    Raiders They're just plain nasty.
    Jets Someone has put a curse on my Dolphins

6. Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield Executive Producer
    Supporter

Raiders -- I'm a Steelers fan from before their first Super Bowl years. You couldn't like the Raiders if you were a Steelers fan.
    Vikings -- My home town Lions would always finish second to the Vikings in the NFC Norris (as Chris Berman calls it) when I was growing up in the 1970's.
    Cowboys -- Just 'cause.
    What's ironic is that my two fantasy football quarterbacks this year are Rich Gannon and Daunte Culpepper. I end up pulling for guys on teams I don't like to do well. Fantasy football can really screw up a fan.

7. Dave Morton

Dave Morton Supporting Actor

Dave
    another vote for the cowboys.

/sarcasm on/ Nothing pains me more than to see them get their ass kicked, especially on thanksgiving. /sarcasm off/

8. Samuel Des

9. Trey Fletcher

Trey Fletcher Second Unit

Cowboys Especially the teams from the early to mid nineties that were filled with drug addicts and punks.
    Raiders Because of Al Davis (LA! No wait, Oaktown! I was kidding, LA!), and their ridiculous "Halloween is every Sunday" fans. It sure was fun watching my lowly Cards punk them on their own field last week.
    Bills For making a mockery of the Super Bowl four years in a row.

10. Jake T

Jake T Stunt Coordinator

Packers- I'm a Bears fan

11. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

anyone in the NFC West besides the New Orleans Saints....especially the San Fran. 49ers.

12. Bruce Hedtke

Bruce Hedtke Cinematographer

"The Bears Still Suck!"

Bruce

13. Mark Schermerhorn

Mark Schermerhorn Second Unit

packers
    More because of the fans than the team, the players seem decent, for NFL players anyway, as opposed to a certain team full of thugs and crack additcs during the early - mid ninety's.
    A lot of packer fans emigrate here from Wisconsin since all the good jobs are in this state, and they make sure to let you know who they're pulling for. I especially love the people whose lives are happy or sad that week based on whether or not the pack won last week. That and my old roommate from Milwaukee almost got violent with me when the vikings beat them the year the pack won it all.

14. Tommy G

Tommy G Screenwriter

Can't stand the Dallas Cowboys as I am a NY Giant fan as well.

15. Howard Williams

Howard Williams Supporting Actor

I was born in San Diego so that makes me a default Charger fan.

I hate the Dolphins. Why? It's a long story but it revolves around comments Don Shula made in reference to then Pro Bowl Punter, Reggie Robie. In a nutshell he basically blamed an entire key loss on Robie. I've always seen coaches skirt around who was the goat or who mucked up and made us lose this game or that but Shula came right out and said it. The real bad part I thought was that his accessment of Robie's perfromance was not even accurate. I've routed/rooted against "The Fish" every since.

I pretty much hate all "Florida" (Thanxxx Scott for noticing this error. Originally I had ....all Miami sport teams)sports teams except Flordia State during the Charlie Ward years.

16. MikeM

MikeM Screenwriter

The 49ers.
    "My two favorite NFL teams are the Raiders, and the team playing the 49ers this week." [​IMG]

17. Jim_F

Jim_F Screenwriter

I keep changing most of my hateworthy teams. I used to hate the Bears when they were bad, and even more when they were good. I liked the Staubach/Landry Cowboys but hated the Aikman/Johnson Cowboys. I've despised the 'Skins most years, but am neutral toward them now.
    I've really grown to hate the Bucs in recent years.
    One constant: I hate the Vikings with a burning passion![​IMG]
    Quite a lot of emotion just 'cause I don't like some guys' shirts, but that's what makes it fun.
    I remember those years when the Vikes were the only team in the NFL that seemed to have the Lions' number. But when the Lions lost to the 1-13 Steelers team and then the next year to the Saints on a last second FG from their own 37 yard line, I guess I should have known it was going to be a long wait...

18. PaulG

PaulG Stunt Coordinator

Cowboys. They are NOT America's team. And their stadium has a hole in the roof. TV cameras can't deal with the sun and shade.

19. Mark Schermerhorn

Mark Schermerhorn Second Unit

Jim_F: Are you talking about the vikings of the 70's or more recently? I know Barry Sanders routinely lit us up, even when we used to have a pretty decent defence in the early - mid 90's.

20. Samuel Des