What's new

Pre-Order NFL Super Bowl LVI Champions: Los Angeles Rams (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71UzXd3S3wL._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

ramicio

Auditioning
Real Name
Timothy Ramich
Wonder what this will be like-- will it be the game, not just in the NBC broadcast, but also with team audio from both sides, for one thing?
I wonder, too. Previously these have been "road to the Super Bowl" type of documentary nonsense. It would be nice to be able to buy the games on disc. I'd actually like if it was the broadcast. They could do with or without commercials, and with or without the halftime show, via seamless branching. Just the game itself would be a lot to fit on the disc.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I wonder, too. Previously these have been "road to the Super Bowl" type of documentary nonsense. It would be nice to be able to buy the games on disc. I'd actually like if it was the broadcast. They could do with or without commercials, and with or without the halftime show, via seamless branching. Just the game itself would be a lot to fit on the disc.
I bought the one for Tampa Bay last year. It didn’t include the game. I wasn’t happy about that

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
These NFL video releases seem to be only yearly highlight packages of the winning team. Baffling that the league doesn’t release the complete game, with several audio options, like baseball does through
Shout Factory with the World Series. That’s money lost due to stubbornness and arrogance. I would have immediately bought the complete Super Bowl 52, if it were available (would love to hear Eagles long time radio voice Merrill Reese’s call
on the Brandon Graham sack/fumble- arguably the biggest single play in Eagles history).

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Baffling that the league doesn’t release the complete game, with several audio options, like baseball does through
Shout Factory with the World Series.

I think that started w/the '84 Series (San Diego/Detroit), where it was local or national radio (at times it would be the great, late Ernie Harwell of WJR in Detroit, and other times it would be Brent Musburger on CBS Radio Sports), or the NBC broadcast w/Scully and Garagiola.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I think that started w/the '84 Series (San Diego/Detroit), where it was local or national radio (at times it would be the great, late Ernie Harwell of WJR in Detroit, and other times it would be Brent Musburger on CBS Radio Sports), or the NBC broadcast w/Scully and Garagiola.
No- what I was referring to with the Shout Factory releases is you get 4 different audio options of every game of the World Series for their recent packages. Example- in the 2016 Cubs/Indians series- I have this package- you get the choice of listening to the FOX national TV broadcast, the Cubs radio, the Indians radio, or ESPN Deportes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks