1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL DVDs

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Rob_D, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Rob_D

Rob_D Agent

Does anyone have any information regarding release dates for the NFL Films 'complete history of' series. I know they have released the Steelers, Eagles and a few others so far. Thanks.

2. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

I don't believe there is a pattern for releases, at least not that I've seen.

I know that the Eagles, Packers, Steelers, Cowboys, and the Oakland Raiders! have gotten releases, but I don't know of any others yet, well perhaps the Giants and maybe the Bears.

3. DanHaya

DanHaya Second Unit

I saw the set for the Bears at Best Buy over the weekend, so I know that that one is out as well.

Now, when are they gonna release The Complete History of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Won't that be some riveting footage? [​IMG]

4. Albert_M

Albert_M Supporting Actor

Hmm, might be a challenge to get all of the necessary archival footage from that long ago.... same problem with Jacksonville....

5. Greg_C_T

Greg_C_T Second Unit

Might be a strech here, but has anyone seen any of the NFL Team Highlights DVD's? In particular, the one for the Kansas City Chiefs:

http://tinyurl.com/7bv8p

Was just wondering about the production quality, length, or anything. At only $11, I figure they can't be but so great.

Thanks--