NFL DVDs

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Rob_D, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Rob_D

Rob_D Agent

Does anyone have any information regarding release dates for the NFL Films 'complete history of' series. I know they have released the Steelers, Eagles and a few others so far. Thanks.

2. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

I don't believe there is a pattern for releases, at least not that I've seen.

I know that the Eagles, Packers, Steelers, Cowboys, and the Oakland Raiders! have gotten releases, but I don't know of any others yet, well perhaps the Giants and maybe the Bears.

3. DanHaya

DanHaya Second Unit

I saw the set for the Bears at Best Buy over the weekend, so I know that that one is out as well.

Now, when are they gonna release The Complete History of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Won't that be some riveting footage? [​IMG]

4. Albert_M

Albert_M Supporting Actor

Hmm, might be a challenge to get all of the necessary archival footage from that long ago.... same problem with Jacksonville....

5. Greg_C_T

Greg_C_T Second Unit

Might be a strech here, but has anyone seen any of the NFL Team Highlights DVD's? In particular, the one for the Kansas City Chiefs:

http://tinyurl.com/7bv8p

Was just wondering about the production quality, length, or anything. At only $11, I figure they can't be but so great.

Thanks--