What's new

NFL DVDs (1 Viewer)

Rob_D

Agent
Does anyone have any information regarding release dates for the NFL Films 'complete history of' series. I know they have released the Steelers, Eagles and a few others so far. Thanks.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I don't believe there is a pattern for releases, at least not that I've seen.

I know that the Eagles, Packers, Steelers, Cowboys, and the Oakland Raiders! have gotten releases, but I don't know of any others yet, well perhaps the Giants and maybe the Bears.

DanHaya

Second Unit
I saw the set for the Bears at Best Buy over the weekend, so I know that that one is out as well.

Now, when are they gonna release The Complete History of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Won't that be some riveting footage? :laugh:

Albert_M

Supporting Actor

Hmm, might be a challenge to get all of the necessary archival footage from that long ago.... same problem with Jacksonville....

Greg_C_T

Second Unit
Might be a strech here, but has anyone seen any of the NFL Team Highlights DVD's? In particular, the one for the Kansas City Chiefs:

http://tinyurl.com/7bv8p

Was just wondering about the production quality, length, or anything. At only $11, I figure they can't be but so great.

Thanks--

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks