What's new

NFL Combine Coverage (1 Viewer)

Brent T

Second Unit
Anyone else enjoying this as much as I am ? I love the NFL channel during the season however during the off season I think its even better !

If you are Draft Junkie or just and NFL junkie you pick up all sorts of little bits of info that you just don't find anywhere else. I am in football heaven !

Blu

Screenwriter
It really is great!
Especially when you are craving the regular season's return!!!!

Ernie Estrella

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ernie
Totally agree. With Stern off on vacation, the draft coming up, this is the #2 reason why I have Sirius.

Moving the Chains is still the best because I learn a lot of the front office mentality from Pat Kirwin. You will not find better coverage than this. And as for why the off season is sometimes better? Every city feels like they have a chance. Then Pre-season happens and the reality hits that only 8 or so teams really have a chance. But what a ride getting there...

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I love the combine reporting. Some of it is so slick and well thought out.. I loved the story the other day regarding Wunderlich, and how the test doesn't fortell squat (SB winner's scores) I thought that was great. The whole thing was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks