What's new

NFL 2k3 XBox Live - records reset again! (1 Viewer)

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
Looks like these records are going to be reset every month now. Happened Jan 1 and Feb 1.

Seems to make it even less worthwhile to bother with ranked games.

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Yeah I agree Jeff. I hope next year they have a system in place that will track overall totals and monthly totals. That makes the most sense to me.

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
The thing that pisses me off more is the people cheating to get to the top. I noticed my stats where reset on NFL 2K3 today only to find people with 300+ wins already, they are clearly cheating. Same goes for MechAssault. It kinda defeats the purpose of the stats all together.

Damien

Supporting Actor
I don't see the reason microsoft is not providing any explanation for this, erasing hard-earned stats was NOT advertised, and like the poster before said takes away from an actual advertised feature with the player ranking system.

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
My record wasn't reset. Why I don't know? But it really doesn't matter to me. It was reset last month so I don't know what the schedule is.

Gamertag: SPAZ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks