What's new

NFL 2008 Fantasy Football Advice Thread (1 Viewer)

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Ok, so I'm thinking about dropping Kitna from my team (seems like the Lions are having similar thoughts
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
) and need some sage advice. Should I claim Bulger who is a FA or try to claim Garrard? Or should I stick with Kitna? The trend is not good-- 16, 13, 8, and 0-- for Kitna or the Lions.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
I dropped Kitna.

This weekend...DeAngelo Williams (Car) vs TB or D. Driver (GB) vs Seattle ?
0.5 PPR !
or remove Jones-Drew vs Denver.

Right now, I am leaving Jones-Drew in, and leaning towards Williams despite TB and the favorable matchup Driver has....convince me otherwise.
Driver is hit and miss but Williams will get a lot of touches.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I think you have to go with Williams over Driver. I also dropped Kitna and picked up Bulger. I was trying to decide between Bulger, Garrard and Kitna.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
If you get points per reception, I would go with Driver over Williams. Deangelo shares carries with Jonathan Stewart, who gets the goal line work.

I don't blame you guys for dropping Kitna. Between his injury, poor play and bad team, he's not a very good option for the rest of the season.

I picked up Frerotte for just this week to play against the Lions. Rothleisberger is my starter and is on a bye, and my backup is Schaub, who is coming off an illness and playing a surprisingly tough Miami team. I think the Houston - Miami game will be low scoring, while Detroit's defense is horrible.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
With Carson Palmer not starting this week, should I play Cotchery (vs. Cincy) or Randle El (vs. St. Louis) over T.J. Housh (@ Jets)? I plan on starting Jennings (@ Seattle) and Santana Moss (vs. St. Louis). Just looking for my 3rd WR for the flex. I like Randle El's matchup vs. St. Louis, but will he get enough touches?

I did the same thing this week. Hopefully Gus does better than Kitna did last week when I started home over Ben. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks