Next...

suckerforHD

Agent
Real Name
Kent Hall
I didn't know where to post this thread but anyway...

I dont know where to go next: New surround speakers (Axiom QS8), Amplifier (outlaw, anthem, etc..), I also need a new power conditioner (currently have my brand new SVS puged into the wall), maybe audiophile grade cd player, I dont need a new tv, receiver, dvd player. What direction would you go?

Budget: $600

Looking for some guidance, i have the need to complete mt HT and dont where to go next.

Thanks

Paul_Dunlop

Second Unit
Maybe post what you already have
Can't decide on the surrounds or amp, if we don't know what you are currently running

SethH

Senior HTF Member
FYI - last I checked it's against forum rules to list gear in a text format in your signature. This could have changed, but the reasoning behind it was that it affects forum searches.

To you question, the QS8s are great surrounds and would match your system, but I don't know if that would be the best bang for your buck. I think I would be between the surrounds and the amp. Would the power conditioner be just for the sub? If so, I would just get a decent surge protector.

SethH

Senior HTF Member
In addition to Chu's great suggestions above, you might consider a behringer feedback destroyer or some other form of equalizer to help better integrate your sub into your system and room.

suckerforHD

Agent
Real Name
Kent Hall
Axiom M50 V2
Axiom VP100
PB 12 NSD
Pioneer VSX80TXV
JBL Northridge Sries surrounds

I have a SPL meter and avia. Power conditioner would be entire system (current one is old).

Would you go with a nice Anthem 3 channel and use Pioneer to run everything else, or get a Outlaw 7 channel?

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaywess