What's new

Next Vin Diesel Movie - The Pacifier (1 Viewer)

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
I think this one looks reall good. Loved the part with the duck. One thing I DO NOT understand, is comments like "I hope his 15 minutes are up." Why would you wish for someones career to be over? If you dont like him or his movies, then don't go see them. I too think vin has some great acting chops. Could any of you pull off the Riddick character as well as Vin? I'm not trying to be smart or anything, you are free to like whoever you choose. But wishing someones career to be over is just beyond me.

Jon Mahoney

Stunt Coordinator
If I ever see another Vin movie, it'll be one too many. I really just don't think he's a good actor, it just always seems like he's playing himself. When I see him acting in a movie he's always just "Vin Diesel" and not the character. Maybe it's just me but I'm sick of him.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I think for me it was when I saw him on a few talk shows during XXX's run that he (to me anyway) had obviously developed quite an ego with his minor rise in celebrity...again maybe it was just me but he seemed to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder in three of the interviews I had seen him in at that time....I tuned out after that.

Shawn_McD

Stunt Coordinator
Well it well known for "action" stars to get the "bad acting" rep by the more snobbish types in Hollywood. For awhile Arnold got it, Willis got it, Stallone to for awhile. But regardless, like the above poster said you put these guys in the right roles, or just give them new roles they do pretty well.

It's their Charisma that carries them, and the experiences that make them grow to be a better actor.

Just take Arnie, from 1970's to the 1990's...way different actor..but the same charm.

Thats what I forsee Vin doing, hes a good guy passionate about the art...I don't see him dissapearing anytime soon.

He's always got my 7.50, no matter the movie.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

Well actually there is one reason why you might see him disappear, the Box Office Grosses of his last three films have not been very good....do enough of that in Hollywood before you set yourself up with a real reputation or celebrity fan base and you will disappear before too long.
I would say the word he is hearing in his head (and most likely from his agent as well) is "I need a Hit badly".
This new one might give him that as it seems to have good word of mouth...from people that I know anyway...I don't know the whole country.:D

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
I guess funny means stupid for me, because that was the first word I said after seeing the trailer....yeah the talented Mr. Diesel Van.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks