What's new

Next Spongebob DVD? (1 Viewer)

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
I just picked up Spongeguard on Duty, has there been any annoucement yet on the next Spongebob DVD release? Usually these things are announced before the latest one comes out but nothing seemed to be announced this time.

Paul

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
I just picked up Spongeguard on Duty, has there been any annoucement yet on the next Spongebob DVD release? Usually these things are announced before the latest one comes out but nothing seemed to be announced this time.

Paul

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
No word on S2 yet. No single-disc release in August, possibly one in Sept. but doubtful.

They may wait and do the next season set in October...S1 was on 10/28/03, just in time for Christmas. Makes sense to do that again this year.

Of course, 9/30/03 saw both a Spongebob Christmas release and a Nicktoons Christmas release with a SBSP ep on it. So like I said, Sept. is still possible.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
No word on S2 yet. No single-disc release in August, possibly one in Sept. but doubtful.

They may wait and do the next season set in October...S1 was on 10/28/03, just in time for Christmas. Makes sense to do that again this year.

Of course, 9/30/03 saw both a Spongebob Christmas release and a Nicktoons Christmas release with a SBSP ep on it. So like I said, Sept. is still possible.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I read somewhere that they were haulting any new episodes until after the movie is finished.

Ryan

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I read somewhere that they were haulting any new episodes until after the movie is finished.

Ryan

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Ah, that makes sense, too! Around Thanksgiving, my son will drag me to theaters to watch that film! :D

For those long-time HTFers who recall when I used to have pics of my son in the Superman T-shirt in my signature, a milestone to report: now a 6-year-old, he's lost his first baby tooth today! :D

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Ah, that makes sense, too! Around Thanksgiving, my son will drag me to theaters to watch that film! :D

For those long-time HTFers who recall when I used to have pics of my son in the Superman T-shirt in my signature, a milestone to report: now a 6-year-old, he's lost his first baby tooth today! :D

Kevin_Lodge

Stunt Coordinator
Dave,

I was just curious.... Does the tooth fairy that visits your house leave money under the pillow or a DVD?

Kevin_Lodge

Stunt Coordinator
Dave,

I was just curious.... Does the tooth fairy that visits your house leave money under the pillow or a DVD?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Money. I'm tempted to say how much (or rather, how little), and ask for opinions on whether it's a good amount, but that would lead to an off-topic discussion best suited for After Hours. :)

To satisfy curiousity, though, it's $1. My brother said it was too little. My son's daycare teacher (herself a parent) suggested the amount, and two nearby parents agreed.

Let's not discuss it here, though. If someone wants to start an After Hours section discussion, I promise that my wife will monitor it. She hits the HTF just to lurk in that section anyway...the best online games and puzzles are found there! :wink:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Money. I'm tempted to say how much (or rather, how little), and ask for opinions on whether it's a good amount, but that would lead to an off-topic discussion best suited for After Hours. :)

To satisfy curiousity, though, it's $1. My brother said it was too little. My son's daycare teacher (herself a parent) suggested the amount, and two nearby parents agreed.

Let's not discuss it here, though. If someone wants to start an After Hours section discussion, I promise that my wife will monitor it. She hits the HTF just to lurk in that section anyway...the best online games and puzzles are found there! :wink:

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
Good news, Spongebob Season 2 is up for pre-order on Amazon and lists a date of October 5, 2004.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks