What's new

Next on FOX: Amy Fisher vs. Tonya Harding in a boxing match. NOT a joke (sadly) (1 Viewer)

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
you just know the mystery opponent will be Hammer .

I just heard the Tonya will not be fighting Amy. I wonder who the replacement will be. I sure hope it's Jeff Gillooley and then just before the fight, she gets gilloolied.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Is anybody picking sides?

Harding vs Jones:

Who I want to win: Harding. Although they're both annoying life-ruining people, Harding is more up front about it. And her realm of obnoxiousness was confined to an event that annoys me anyway, wereas Jones stuck her big fake nose into politics.

Prediction: Harding. She's more athletic and actually employs violence in her life.

The Partridge Family guy (PF) vs the Brady Bunch guy (BB)

Who I want to win: Brady Bunch Guy. I heard BB on the radio and he was very nice humorously self-deprecating. PF is always on Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher and he's annoying.

Prediction: PF guy seems meaner, tougher, and angrier.

Steve Clark

Second Unit
Although they're both annoying life-ruining people, Harding is more up front about it. And her realm of obnoxiousness was confined to an event that annoys me anyway, wereas Jones stuck her big fake nose into politics.
What are you talking about? Harding had an innocent woman physically assaulted while Jones was sexually assaulted by a sitting Governor. I would love to see all the Clinton girls, Jones, Lewinsky, Tripp, et al, in one of those cage matches.

Gary Harris

Stunt Coordinator
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howard Stern vs. Kathy Lee Gifford

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd rather see Howard Stern vs. Rosie O'donnell. He'd be mincemeat in a matter of seconds.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
What are you talking about? Harding had an innocent woman physically assaulted while Jones was sexually assaulted by a sitting Governor.
I really can't answer that properly without the risk of getting into politics. I'll just confine myself to say this: Harding's mess was involved with Olympic figure skating, something that I personally don't care the least bit about, so she never particularly bothered me, even though her actions were, of course, reprehensible. Paula Jones' scandal involved my president, which is something I do care about, so I just don't like her. I was only talking about who I would root for, and that would be Harding.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Maybe Vanilla Ice can beat the crap out of Eminem. THAT I would watch!

Or perhaps Linda Tripp and Monica Lewinsky.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks