What's new

Next Episode (1 Viewer)

Short Timer

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
Hey All,
Thanks for letting me in. I've been out of the home theater thing for several years. Running busy kids has taken a toll on this hobby. Anyway, just cancelled cable and looking into all the new latest greatest stuff so i can update my equipment. Or in other words, let the spending begin!!! I'll wait to let fly with the questions.
My current setup.
IMG00105.jpg
2-25-09 013.jpg

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Hey All,
Thanks for letting me in. I've been out of the home theater thing for several years. Running busy kids has taken a toll on this hobby. Anyway, just cancelled cable and looking into all the new latest greatest stuff so i can update my equipment. Or in other words, let the spending begin!!! I'll wait to let fly with the questions.
My current setup. View attachment 65915 View attachment 65916
Looks like you've got a nice space to work with. Welcome to HTF!

What do you plan to upgrade first?

Short Timer

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
Looks like you've got a nice space to work with. Welcome to HTF!

What do you plan to upgrade first?
Since I cancelled cable I no longer have a cable box to throw video to the projector. This means I need to find a way to stream live TV to the projector. I also need a new receiver since my current one doesn’t have HDMI. Those will be my starting points.

Short Timer

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
Since I cancelled cable I no longer have a cable box to throw video to the projector. This means I need to find a way to stream live TV to the projector. I also need a new receiver since my current one doesn’t have HDMI. Those will be my starting points.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks