What's new

Next BB Preferred Customer weekend? (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
got them today.
one in my name and one in my wifes name.
i dont know why.

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
I got them the other day. I might use the one that will give me 10% off up to 3 DVDs, but it's no big deal. I used to get Best Buy stuff like this because the person who lived in my apartment before me got it, but this one was actually in my name. Must be because I have been a Reward Zone member for 7 months now.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Mike. Pal, buddy, friend.

I got both the Weekend thing and the Fathers' thing today.

Sorry, dude. Let the quest begin anew!!! :D

richardWI

Second Unit
can we use these coupons on DVD box sets? The coupons don't say anything about box sets and I thought in the past it said it excludes box sets. This one just says "excludes video game hardware"

Kevin Goodwin

Stunt Coordinator
As many have mentioned here before, YMMV, depending on Best Buy employee's mood, time of month, phase of moon, alignment of planets, suns, moons & stars, weather conditions, disgruntleness of employee, cost of gasoline, and millions of other factors. :D

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Kevin: Thanks! :emoji_thumbsup:

Hmmmmmm. 10% off any one item, huh?!?! Ya know what else, nowhere does it say you can use the coupon for DVDs. The blue shirts are setting a trap for me!

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
There is another 10% off coupon that BB uses for DVDs/CD. It has a limit of 3 titles (used to be 5).

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks