What's new

NewsRadio S1 and S2 in Q1 2004 (1 Viewer)

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
"Ever been bitch slapped?"
Man, this news is bringing back a flood of memories! This has officially overtaken MASH (it's past season 3 anyway) as my must-have TV series DVD sets!

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Time to go bitchcakes: TVShowsOnDVD.com is listing a release date of 2/3/04 for seasons one and two!!
Too many good TV shows coming out. Luckily, "I own a lot of banks Joe."

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Was there ever a book released with the best lines? I'd almost prefer a coffee table book of quotes than a DVD box set.

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
"Speedo?"
"Speedon't"

February 3rd is looking to be the most expensive DVD day of 2004 so far: In Living Color Season 1, Lost in Translation, Kill Bill, American Splendor and now Newsradio!

Good times, good times...

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
Feb 3rd is the official date!? Don't play with me on this one, I love this show and would kill for it on DVD. I am afraid they will cancel it just before its release. It is the only show that was voted on the never got official news quickly after it was announced as a winner.

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Actually amazon has Season 1 and 2 set available for $28, pretty dam nice price if you ask me.

With a little STL it gets around $25 -- this show is WELL WORTH IT!!

Greg

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Ahh, they spelled it as one word. With 28 episodes combined in the first two seasons, this is just a buck an episode. I like. Question, if I buy this and "STL" but later find it at a lower price and cancel my pre-order, does that screw the person who used the STL? I'm new with that stuff, so to keep this thread on track, someone with an answer PM me kthx.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Question, if I buy this and "STL" but later find it at a lower price and cancel my pre-order, does that screw the person who used the STL?
As long as they order before you cancel, there will be no problem with their order.

BTW, if anyone is up for sharing some love, I'd appreciate it: [email protected].

Thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks