Newsradio on DVD

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dan Clark, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Dan Clark

Dan Clark Stunt Coordinator

2. Cynthia

Cynthia Stunt Coordinator

You got me all excited... I thought it was an announcement. [​IMG] There are numerous threads about the CTHE poll.

3. LukeB

LukeB Cinematographer

Like Cynthia, you got me all excited for an announcement. Nonetheless, I do get the feeling tha an announcement is forthcoming, based upon the fact that it's in the poll and it's the show people want most from those selections (according to TVshowsonDVD.com's numbers and more gnerally from people's posts, it seems).

This is one show I plan to buy every season of, even if the mosty lame post-Phil final season.

4. Scott D S

Scott D S Supporting Actor

Scott Saslow
    It's funny. I work in the media department of my local Best Buy (as of 11/3/02). I try my best to educate the public on OAR, when ceratin titles will be out (Indy, SW, etc.), and all the other stuff we stand for.

I got a phone call yesterday from a Columbia-TriStar rep re: our supply of Swept Away. I asked if she knew anything about Newsradio (knowing she probably didn't even work in that department) but she had no knowledge of a release. I mentioned the poll and everything. She seemed real nice.

Here's hoping for a nice Chanukah present this year! [​IMG]

5. Dan Clark

Dan Clark Stunt Coordinator

Sorry...didn't mean to get everyone's hopes up, but the more awareness the better. Favorite ep is probably when Matthew gets his mini car that he drives around the office and gets in to a "hit and run". Or when the station gets reviewed and Phil Hartman revels in his "adequacy". Ah, too many to list. Hope this comes out sooner than later.

Regards,
    Dan

6. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

Also gave me a heart-attack [​IMG]

7. Jordan_E

Jordan_E Cinematographer

I did the poll just to have NEWSRADIO the top of my list. That show is fantastic. Jimmy James is one of my favorite TV characters of all time. "Night Pumpkin..."