What's new

News on Sopranos 3rd season on dvd (1 Viewer)

Johnny wilson

Stunt Coordinator
An insider friend from HBO told me what HBO has planned this year. MAY= SEX AND THE CITY 3 AUGUST= SOPRANOS 3 NOVEMBER= SIX FEET UNDER 1 AND BAND OF BROTHERS MINISERIES.

Dan Brodin

Stunt Coordinator
WOW

This is getting better by the minute. I was so happy to hear about a Sopranos release in August instead of November... and now we get Six Feet Under Season 1 this year as well!

I am definately one happy camper

-Dan

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I'm also pumped. I don't have HBO, but a couple weeks ago I watched the first 2 seasons on DVD...so I've been anxiously awaiting this announcement.

thx for the news...

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
Cool, I can't wait to get my hands on season III. I don't have cable (much less HBO) so my only exposure to the series is via DVD.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Moving the DVD release of season 3 of "The Sopranos" up to August will obviously be part of the promotion leading up to Season 4's broadcast premiere this fall. Makes sense for HBO, and it gets the DVDs in our hands that much earlier. Everybody wins!! :emoji_thumbsup:

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I can't wait for November. Six Feet Under is IMHO one of the best shows on television. I'll likely buy one copy for myself, and a few as gifts. Right in time for the Holidays.

Shawn C

Screenwriter
Wow. November is going to be expensive! Six Feet Under AND Band of Brothers?!?!?! That's an easy $120.00 +

R. Kay

Second Unit
Love 'Six Feet Under'.

Wish they'd kill of the mom, though. She annoys the heck out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks