What's new

NewEgg unlocks new Black Friday deals. (1 Viewer)

lvicious

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lance G
I was hoping to find at least a 2TB drive for my windows home server pretty cheap but didn't see any good deals on NewEgg.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Hard drives are in scarce supply. Several of the locals that had ads up for them have big signs up on their doors today that say "Due to a shortage, Item X is not available at this store"

So, I don't expect hard drives on sale anywhere.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
NewEgg has the Ceton InfiniTV 4 Quad-tuner PCI-Express Card for $259 with this sale. Given the raves from the late great RAF and others about the card, I'm strongly considering picking one up. I wonder what the odds are of seeing a better price before Christmas?

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Zero. That's a fantastic buy, really.

Originally Posted by Adam Lenhardt

NewEgg has the Ceton InfiniTV 4 Quad-tuner PCI-Express Card for $259 with this sale. Given the raves from the late great RAF and others about the card, I'm strongly considering picking one up. I wonder what the odds are of seeing a better price before Christmas?
/t/316432/newegg-unlocks-new-black-friday-deals#post_3873869

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
mattCR said:
Hard drives are in scarce supply.   Several of the locals that had ads up for them have big signs up on their doors today that say "Due to a shortage, Item X is not available at this store" So, I don't expect hard drives on sale anywhere.
I just saw a bunch of 640 GB drives at the Walmart sale.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Yep, but not at the price they were 2 months ago.. I picked up 8 2TB drives @ $71/each in August. I couldn't get anywhere close to that today, Black Friday or no.

FYI, NewEgg posts their "Ultra Secret" black friday sale about 10 minutes ago:

http://promotions.newegg.com/neemail/nov-0-2011/BlackFridaymdbidsj25/index-landing.html?nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL112511&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL112511-_-EMC-112511-Index-_-E0-_-PromoWord#per

Some VERY good buys there... $500 off DSLR, 7.1 Receivers, speaker breaks, etc.

SWEET.

NewEgg Clears me out.

Picked up an Acer 7531 1080P projector @ $699, and a pair of Martin Logan ML-10s for my dad @ $149 each. (hell, that's $100 less then Amazon on sale..) :)

Now I just need someone to throw a snow blower on deep discount. Screw going to the stores.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
mattCR said:
Zero.   That's a fantastic buy, really.
I'd ordered it at that price (plus a free dongle thingy I'd never use) along with a new video card for my mother's computer. Then it turned out the video card wasn't the problem, the motherboard was, so I had to cancel the order. When I went to reorder the card, it was no longer bundled with the useless dongle, but the price had dropped to $219. Needless to say, I'm a very happy camper right now.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Wow! That's an incredible buy. I was surprised how fast they shipped; The Martin Logans shipped yesterday, I'll have them Tuesday. $299 for a pair of ML-10s is an incredible buy; my dad will be tickled. I just switched over my entire theater to Martin Logan about a month ago, and I've been very pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks