What's new

Newbie with Mitsubishi WS-55411 (1 Viewer)

Kaos

Auditioning
Hi,
Just got the TV this week and found this forum. I did a search and red a lot about the "red push". I noticed it during some programs more than others. I played with the settings but found that the auto balance seemed to a better job overall. At this point I am not considering doing anything to the TV as some topics mentioned reprogramming it myself.
What was the results when Mitsubishi was contacted in referance to this? It seems this is a consistant problem even though it may be a small one. I didn't want to call a warrenty tech to look at it so he could tell me only tell me how to adjust the color.
Other than that I am really impressed with the picture, this is my first projection screen TV. Surprised at how clear the DVDs play.
As you can see with my profile I am playing around with my surround sound. I had a Bose system without a powered subwoofer so I bought my friends never used Sony and like it's sharper bass. Going to search the forum so more before I ask to many questions,
Thanks.

TimSted

Auditioning
Don't bother calling Mits. They know their sets push red because thats the way they set them up. They feel most people like warm skin tones as opposed to accurate ones. Your solution is to have your set ISF calibrated. A proper calibration will include (among other things) the flashing of your eprom which will fix your red push. Just had my 55411 done, looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks