What's new

Newbie wiring questions (1 Viewer)

OK I now have most of my equipment and am overwhelmed by trying to figure out what I need to connect them. Here is what I have:
Infocus Screenplay 4800 :
Inputs and Outputs: one S-Video - Standard Video, SDTV component (via included adapter); one composite (RCA) - standard video; one HD15 VESA: HDTV RGB, HDTV component (via included adapter); EDTV component (via included adapter); one 3.5mm mini-jack for audio input; one monitor output
DV-CP701:
Digital Outputs 1 Optical/1 Coaxial
HT760 : 6.1 Surround and receiver
Charter Cable HDTV:
You will need an HDTV set, an HD-Capable digital receiver and decoder. We offer a digital receiver with a built in decoder. You will also need component video (RGB) cables and audio cables to connect this equipment which are available in our Charter High Definition Service® Installation kit.

I want to hook in the DVD player, Charter cable box, VCR and receiver. The distance from the AV rack is between 15-20 ft.
Can I get some help on what cables to purchase and maybe where to get the best deal.
Thanks a lot!! You can get me back to sleeping at night ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks