What's new

Newbie w/problem TV (1 Viewer)

Dreama Slay

Auditioning
Hi, I would just like to get some opinions/feedback/advice from others who are experienced in rear projection/HDTV's. We have had our new Toshiba 50hd82 for about a week or two now and have made our minds up to return it. We have heard wonderful things about this tv and know it could be great, but we think we have recieved a lemon so to speak. It has bad ghosting, issues with the sound level going up and down for no reason, and bad pixelation thru DVD's and regular tv. What I am unsure of is this- I don't know whether to just exchange it for the exact same model and give Toshiba another chance, or would I be better off to just try the similiar size Panasonic or Mitsubishi? I am confused, can someone offer thier input? I am going back up to where we got soon, so I'd appreciate some replys as soon as possible. Thank you!

BruceSpielbauer

Second Unit
I may have responded to this same problem elsewhere, but just in case, here are my thoughts:

Perhaps if we isolate the issues, and deal with them separately, we might be able to at least let you know for sure if the problems are with the set, or with something else.

>>> It has bad ghosting,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks