What's new

newbie planning HT. need lots of ideas (1 Viewer)

Lawrence M

Auditioning
hey all. first off, this site rocks. havent posted much but been reading up and ive learned so much.

I think its time for me to start planning my HT.

I have figured out that I want a Gotham City Themed basement HT. dark and gloomy and all that. I still need to save up and whatnot for construction/equipment which will happen in like a yeaar from now. I just wanted to get my foot in, get ideas I cant think of by myself.

I really have no details and im sure things will change from now till i begin construction. but I want to know where to get gotham stuff. not licenced DC comic items but stuff that looks like it would belong in gotham. like how to stucco columns to look old and grey. maybe someone found a good midnight blue for the ceiling. I was thinking painting faint grey clouds with fiber optic stars. blah blah blah. all of this is just brainstorming but I really want it tocome together when it happens.

thanks

Daniel I

Stunt Coordinator
whatever you do, make sure you have a working batlight in your home theater, [Chris Farley voice] that would be awesome![/Chris Farley voice].

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks