What's new

Newbie: Need advice on a Kenwood HT system (1 Viewer)

Wes Savage

Auditioning
Hey guys, I was referred to this forum for advice on a new HT system I want to purchase. Basically, I've got a Best Buy credit card with $350 to spend so I have to get it from Best Buy due to my financial limitations, (aka I'm a college student).

Anyway, I'm looking for something that will work well with my Xbox (which doubles as my DVD player). I recently bought a new 32" RCA TV that has a vport specifically designed for the xbox. Here's the current HT system I'm looking at: Kenwood 600-Watt Dolby Digital/DTS Home Theater System Model: HTB-206. I'd post a link but apparently I'm too new to do that.

I realize this probably isn't going to be the greatest HT system ever made... but we all have to start somewhere :D . Any advice you all can give would be much appreciated.

Kevinkall

Second Unit
I would pick it up. I started with a Kenwood HTB(can't remember the model #) and have since moved on. For the price I paid for mine($300)it did it's job well and lasted for a few years. I have since upgraded and moved my old system into my computer room/den. I think for it's price it's a good starter setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks