What's new

New York Audio Show Nov. 9-11, 2018 at the Park Lane Hotel (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Just finalized our 4 dedicated demo suites for the NY Audio Show. Here's what we're demoing in each room:

Room 902: Sound United, which is Marantz and Definitive Technology with two systems being demo'd with one new surprise system.

Room 903: All Technics with the flagship R1 Reference Amplifier and Floor Standing speakers and the new SL-1000R Turntable all in all a $100k system

Room 906: Dynaudio with the Contour 60 tower speakers powered by Octave's tube processor and two tube mono block amps. Plus one surprise system.

Room 908: GoldenEar Triton Reference floor standing speakers powered by Peachtree's high-end Nova300 integrated power amp.

We have a few nice audio enthusiasts accessories in each room to enhance our visitors experiences.

If you are in or near NYC this is an audio enthusiast must see event.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
That's awesome @Robert_Zohn have a great show!

I went to this show a few years back and the gear $$$ was way above my budget in every room. I know there are a lot of big spenders out there but this just wasn't that interesting to me. I'd thought about going again this year, will have to consider it for next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks