What's new

New Xbox hype site like ilovebees.com (1 Viewer)

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
The new site to hype the new xbox is up and running.
OurColony
The password to get started ryhmes with "hay"

I have started a colony to go through the site maze. If anyone wants to join and solve the puzzle/maze/whatever the password is
Join up and see what you can do.

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Someone answered the question. What was it? I found the ISBN of the book but I couldnt find out what to type in the for the answer.

Evan M

Second Unit
Man, those are some freaking tricky puzzles.. glad I'm good at finding things on the internet (IE: Answers that other people have come up with... )

Reward pic: http://ourcolony.net/thesecret/1426.jpg
Man, I hope that's a screen shot from in game. Wowzahs.

Clue: "Ready for more secrets?"

Answer: There were apparently a bunch of hidden images that made up a puzzle with the clue "Stella's Peddler. Imagine if he'd had one of these" written on the side of the car in the above pic, which implied it was either the seller of "stella" or someone who sold to "stella"

Our piece of the puzzle was: http://ourcolony.net/images/challenges/863.jpg , which could be found by looking at the source the page and correcting the slashes in the link.. they had used backslashes instead of forward.

From another group's site, I found this post:

Stella
The in-house name for the Atari VCS while it was in development. Named after a bicycle owned by one of the Atari 2600's creators, Joe Decuir. Stella is also the name of an Atari 2600 emulator that has been ported to just about every modern-day operating system

"Joe Decuir" was CEO of Atari.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks