What's new

New X-box magazine-the next issue big news (1 Viewer)

Keith Frederick

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I was kidding. Halo 2 will not be an XBOX 2 exclusive. Sorry about that. The real news is that Sony bought Bungie and Halo 2 is now a PS3 exclusive.

Larry Talbot

Second Unit
"I think Kevin was making a joke, and that Larry was saying that Halo 2 would be on the Xbox 2, not our current Xbox console."

No, no, no, I was saying that Xbox 2 would be the exclusive home of Halo 3. At least, I think that's what I was saying; I can't really remember. What were we talking about again?

KevinRB

Stunt Coordinator
I was joking about the Kabuki Warriors Remix... Does anyone have a subscription to this magazine? It's been a month since this thread was started.

Eric F

Screenwriter
I usually get mine 2 weeks into the month.

How can anything be bigger than the Ninja Gaiden demo? This disk will have a SC2 playable demo, correct?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
If i get it the same day i did last month the magazine should arrive today. Hopefully see whats going on

capt

KevinRB

Stunt Coordinator
No one has it yet? Maybe the big news is that the Official Xbox Magazine has been cancelled.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
And their website still shows the last issue as well. Maybe it is a bold new magazine marketing initiative. Only sending an issue out 30 days early instead of a month and a half. ;)

Actually, they could have been held up at the last minute trying to get the news in the mag and it missed a deadline or something.

David Glenn

Second Unit
Saw this posted over at dvdtalk but nothing on the "big news":

OXM - September Official Xbox Magazine contents
disc contents ripped from another board...

Playable
Brute Force
ESPN NFL Football (1st person disabled)
Soul Calibur II
Otagi Myth of Demons

Features
Halo 2 (full E3 9min trailer)
Ninja Gaiden
Xbox 2003-2004 (short video footage of 50 current/upcoming games)

Videos
Dino Crisis 3
Freedom Fighters
Soul Calibur II
The Hobbit
The Hulk
Voodoo Vince

Downloadable Content
Splinter Cell : Kola Cell
Run Like Hell
Toe Jam & Earl III : Mission to Earth

Gwon Chang

Stunt Coordinator
Lame. I don't even have an Xbox and I'm caught up in the drama.

ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

KevinRB

Stunt Coordinator
I was considering subscribing to OXM... I won't now after all they created all this hype without backing it up.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I won't now after all they created all this hype without backing it up.
Come on, they're a mag doing their usual self promotion, just like almost every other game related mag. They had the usual last page of a mag "teaser" for the next issue & nothing more. It's the people on here & other boards that have whipped up the "hype" - not the magazine. Can you say "MEGATON!!!"?

Deus Ex 2 *is* big news - the first was superb, and the sequel looks to build on everything that was good about the first. It should be a big big hit, and deserves to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks