What's new

New X-box magazine-the next issue big news (1 Viewer)

James D S

Screenwriter
Though not in mine. ;) I'll be content with the ESPN line-up.

I'm hoping for a wireless first-party controller, though I'm sure it'll be confirmation on GTA or some such nonsense.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Wow, that's an oldie but a not-so-goodie. I remember anxiously awaiting that one. The anticipation was promptly followed a lot of disappointment. :)

-Dave

Larry Talbot

Second Unit
"Kabuki Warriors II!"

(Ahem.) I made this joke in the very first page of this thread, Adam. If you are going to start "borrowing" my material, I might have to sue you.

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
(Ahem.) I made this joke in the very first page of this thread, Adam. If you are going to start "borrowing" my material, I might have to sue you.
I'll be more careful next time.

Oh, by the way -- I bet the cover story is "Kabuki Warriors 2"!!!!!!!!!!!1!

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Well, the magazine's out & about (saw it bagged up on the shelf of our local supermarket this morning). Strangely, no earth-shattering news on the frontpage...

Trevor_J

Second Unit
I've had the mag for a few days now. The only thing that I would consider as 'earth shattering' would be the vague announcement of GTA: Vice City for XBOX. There is a short article where they quoted the CEO of Rockstar as saying that they will be releasing an XBOX game in the 4th quarter but did not specify what game it was.

paul h

Supporting Actor
Ho hum.. suppose it sold a few extra copies on the back of that supposedly earth shattering news.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
And Trevor, that's all that's been publically said about it by Rockstar/Take Two so far. Well, that and the statement that the exclusivitity deal was "re-negotiated" ;)

Conroy Tesa

Stunt Coordinator
What is on the cover?
Not the Starcraft ghost right?
That issue has the vague Vice City announcement!

I still haven't gotten mine.

Trevor_J

Second Unit
Actually, the Ghost is on the cover. I just got this issue on Friday so I assumed this is the one that everyone was talking about. Sorry for the mis-information.

Conroy Tesa

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah thats the 'old' one that says watch out for next issue!

They do that all the time.

Personally I think it HAS to be a HL2 announcement (date firmup/exclusive console news). Rumour is it may ship this year for xbox.

Eric F

Screenwriter
Excuse me while I go watch the Ninja Gaiden rolling demo again....Will we get it this year?

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
judging from the previews and news, Ninja Gaiden is almost a lock for 2003. If it's delayed at all, it would be very early 2004.

-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks