What's new

new Warner Bros. Hammer DVDs? (1 Viewer)

soop.spoon

Supporting Actor
So far, only DVD Drive-In has reviews for the 3 new Hammer releases due tomorrow (4/27) from Warner Bros.

The reviews are pretty positive, but I'd like to read some more opinions. Has anyone gotten ahold of these yet? Has anyone seen the packaging of the 6-disc box?

Thanks.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
We have reviews of Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed and Taste the Blood of Dracula up at www.digitallyobsessed.com for your consideration. My review of Dracula Has Risen from the Grave should be posted tomorrow since it went in late last night. The video on the two I reviewed, Frankenstein and Grave, is exemplary; the audio's pretty awful on FMBD but not bad at all on DHRFTG.

Arnie G

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Arnie Douglas
I ordered the box from DDD. I'm really looking forward to getting these. I'm also tracking down the double feature AB sets.;)

Rosscoe M

Grip
Kudos for WB's for working on some Hammer dvds- can't wait for the behind the scenes footage of him recording "2 Legit 2 Quit"....gotta love those droopy pants....will definitely be picking this puppy up when it streets!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks