What's new

New version of AVIA / VE? (1 Viewer)

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
wasnt there supposed to be a new version of one of these discs coming out this month? anyone have any news/info on this?

I did some checking up on this and it seems they have had some problems getting the high resolutions that they wanted and are "starting over with a new team".
Anywho, for all those interested here is the url that will take you to their site that talks about the release of the new version:
VE new version info
I plan on getting this when it comes out. I currently have a DVD called "The ultimate DVD Platnum". I got it before I knew VE or AVIA existed. :b I never hear it mentioned by anyone hear so I figure it must not be very good.
Craig

Luis A

Second Unit
Craig,
I have the Ultimate DVD Platinum also, and I think its sound calibration portion was done by DTS. The reason I mention this is that on my REF30 the DTS calibration is -3db compared to DD when calibrated at 75db. I thought DTS played +4db higher than DD. It would be nice to have another calibration disc, like Digital VE, with both DTS and DD to see if I get the same results.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks