What's new

New VE? (1 Viewer)

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
I remember reading about this on The Digital Bits, but I was wondering if this will be better for my soon to be bought 16x9 RP HDTV? I also hear it will have DTS too. What else will be on this new disk? Should I just buy Avia to go with my current VE DVD and then buy the new VE when it comes out?
Will it be to my benefit to buy the new one? Any new information on the new disk? Thanks!!
------------------
In Him,
GH
My Home
Theater

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
It's going to be out very early in the new year and will cater for pretty much everything you could hope for. Joe Kane who kindly attented one of our dinners on the HTF meet in LA last month gave us a little preview about what would be on the disc, but I am actually not sure what I am allowed to say in public about it...
Going to be THE one to have though.
Dan (UK)

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
Well, I have already preordered it, so it will just be a matter of time until it is at my door step!
Thanks for the info, and I would really appreciate if you could give more information!!! Thanks!
------------------
In Him,
GH
My Home
Theater

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks