New VE?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Grady Hollums, Oct 23, 2001.

1. Grady Hollums

Grady Hollums Second Unit

I remember reading about this on The Digital Bits, but I was wondering if this will be better for my soon to be bought 16x9 RP HDTV? I also hear it will have DTS too. What else will be on this new disk? Should I just buy Avia to go with my current VE DVD and then buy the new VE when it comes out?
    Will it be to my benefit to buy the new one? Any new information on the new disk? Thanks!!
    ------------------
    In Him,
    GH
    My Home
    Theater

2. Dan Brecher

Dan Brecher Producer

It's going to be out very early in the new year and will cater for pretty much everything you could hope for. Joe Kane who kindly attented one of our dinners on the HTF meet in LA last month gave us a little preview about what would be on the disc, but I am actually not sure what I am allowed to say in public about it...
    Going to be THE one to have though.
    Dan (UK)

3. Grady Hollums

Grady Hollums Second Unit

Well, I have already preordered it, so it will just be a matter of time until it is at my door step!
    Thanks for the info, and I would really appreciate if you could give more information!!! Thanks!
    ------------------
    In Him,
    GH
    My Home
    Theater