What's new

New v.bulletin HTF good, bad or ugly? (1 Viewer)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
So far so good, well done guys.:emoji_thumbsup:
Like the look of it and some of the new additions.
I'm glad views are back, so now when my latest thread gets zero replies I know it will have at least a couple of views, aaaah!:)
Like the smiley box on the side here...:D :angry: :eek:
And i've finally got myself a signature, woohoo!
Is the forum loading faster now or is it my imagination? Its greet mon!:)

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
It'll take some time for me to get used to the changes, but it looks great. Loads faster, too.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I use Webtv for all my HTF surfing, and for me, it's still the same speed as before, witch is is pretty fast I guess. As for the new software, I love it so far. The new features are very user friendly and easy to understand. I've already went through and set up the forum the way I like it, I think that's so :cool: man!
The ONLY thing that i'm a little nervous about is this new IGNORE feature, I hate to think that i'm on anyones shit list. :D

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Good for me! My cache problem is no more and you can see the last person to respond so you know if there are anything new rather than relying on cookies or the post count.
The calender is back so we know when HTF members are over the hill and can make fun of them in After Hours! :)
Jay

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
I will need some time to get use to it. Change can be difficult at first, but change can be good too!

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Yeah, it's too soon to tell. Still adapting.
I miss the extra smileys (graphics).
Still trying to decide on a decent font for my default. I may just stick with this one.
Love the Online indicator. Now I can avoid you bozos more effectively. :D

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I like it... it loads faster, you can see the last Poster in the thread... plus I like to see how many people have just LOOKED at a thread... the only con is the loss of the :crazy: smiliey

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
I like it a lot, though I'm not too sure about that "Views" thing. There's nothing more depressing on the internet than starting up a topic and discover it's been viewed 400 times yet there's only like 3 replies.

Danny Knapp

Stunt Coordinator
I like it, some other forums switched to vbulletin in the past and they're fantastic. I do like also how our passwords and usernames are still intact! :)

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Where's John Williamson?, I dont see his posts! Oh yeah, I'm "Ignoring" him. ;)
Just playing John, I would never put you on my Ignore list!!
In fact I wouldn't even think of putting anyone on my ignore list, I love reading EVERYONES posts!!!
I've been here a little while now, and enjoy everyones input and output!!
Ok I'll keep this short, I don't want to be on anyones ignore list:)

Jon_B

Screenwriter
I really like the new software. It loads fast for me, and it also seems easier to navigate.
:emoji_thumbsup:
Jon

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Hey 16posts listed, but mine's the only one I can see wassup?
Oh hang on, I clicked on 'Ignore Everyone' last night, I was in a bad mood, sorry, its ok now, I clicked on 'Ignore Everyone below 500 posts' and 'Ignore Everyone above 4000 posts', much better now....:D

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
:emoji_thumbsup: I like it a lot. Nice new feature set, some of the configuration items are a plus. Good Job! :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks