What's new

New Two-Way 'Pronto-Style' Remotes (1 Viewer)

John Cain

Second Unit
This to me looks like a break-through in remote technology. Link Removed
Why aren't we hearing more about this technology, which I think will be very, very desirable???
Thoughts??
-- John
------------------

Curtis_Edwards

Stunt Coordinator
Interesting. I too have not heard anything of this unit or this ability.
I wonder if there needs to be special sensing/sending modules in your receivers for this feature to work!

James Nguyen

Second Unit
Pretty nifty...Kenwood has some remote for its flagship receiver that does the same thing I believe...
which begs to the point, just how many devices exist that support this ability to do 2 way IR? It's not like just any old receiver or TV or what have you will just instantly work with the device's 2 way IR. Here's to the future and hopefully more devices will have that capability since the WOW factor of this feature is pretty cool.

Bryan Acevedo

Second Unit
It would be even better if it was two way RF - so you don't have to be in line of sight to get the info on the remote. You could be outside, adjusting the volume with the same remote and seeing the status of the receiver it is controlling. Very cool indeed!
Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks