What's new

New TV, Help. (1 Viewer)

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Well I'm in the market for a new tv and hope someone can give me some suggestions. I would like to keep the cost at or under $2000 if possible.
It's been a few years since I've bought a set and there are SOOO many models these days I'm a bit overwhelmed. I would like something I will be able to stay with for awhile.
I have a Sega Dreamcast and will probably be buying a MS X-Box so something that works well for playing games is important. Thanks for any help.

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Well, I want at least a 32", but as to the rest....? I would like it to be HD compatible I guess, but it's not a prority. As for rear projection, direct view, I just don't know enough to say. Thats why I'm looking for opinions :) What are the benefits of one over the other? The rear pojection tv's seem to be pretty fairly priced. And what about the Sony Wegas? They seem kinda pricey. Are they worth it? Again, thanks for any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks