What's new

New Tube Amp (1 Viewer)

WadeB

Stunt Coordinator
I kinda like tube amps, but this thing is just silly. $500. ONE watt of power (at 12 ohms). Come on and and feel the S/Noise!

Still, it does look nice.

John S

Senior HTF Member
Interesting product.

They should come out with a ZVEXII with a mighty 10 watts per channel though for sure. :)

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Sonic-T = 3 or 6 watts depending on your tolerance for distortion, and is $30.

There's no market for the $500 / watt amps anymore....or is there?

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
It is marketed for the man who has everything and that include a small penis.

WadeB

Stunt Coordinator

Chu, I was thinking of you when I posted this. Not b/c you have a small penis (I wouldn't know!) but because I know how fond you are of overly expensive analog gear.

I'd say this fits the bill.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
I use stage lighting to make myself look bigger. I think the product is geared to a particular segment of the buying public for whom $500 isn't such a big deal. It is cute looking though.

John S

Senior HTF Member
I have a small penis, and think that is why I like large balky, AC power hungry professional type amps best as a sort of compensation effect and I can never ever have to much power. :)

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
What a little weenie amp.;) Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm psyched as I just found out my preorder for one of these is going to happen. It's a Melody H88 II rebadged as a Onix I88. Should arrive sometime around Thanksgiving.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks