What's new

New to this forum (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Paul
Im new here and would like to take this oppertunity to say hi to everyone.
I got bit by the audio bug way back in 1972 while stationed in Germany, hence my nickname Sansui 2000X. Since then I've had a few systems, but they are becomming too complicated, my current system includes, a Sunfire Cinema Grand 200watt 5 chanel amp, for my left, center, right, and both side speakers, an Adcom GFA 555II, a 100watt, 2 channel amp for my rear surounds. My DVD is a Pioneer DVR-225, I still have my Laser disc player, and why not, it's in mint shape, and I have lots of laser disc's!!?? My currant pre-amp is an Adcom GTP-860, but that will change in just a few days, I found a real sweet deal on a Sunfire TGP-5, it will arrive this week. My speakers Are Klipschs Synergy, the left and right are floorstanding 10.5's, and they sound great, so do the rest of the Klipsch speakers, I have two subs, they are Paradigm PS-1200's. My TV is a 12 yr old (It won't die) Hitachi 60 inch projection TV it still has a very good picture, or at least for the standard of the day it was made. I also have a dish network reciever, it's hooked-up independantly from my hometheater system.
Im really excited about the new Sunfire TGP-5 comming this week, but my work will be cut-out for me because now Im gonna have to tear apart the whole system, but thats OK the backside can use a good cleanning. anyway I just wanted to introduce myself, and hope to be a very active member of this forum.
Paul
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks