1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

New to the forum... Not new to the game!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jlb74, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Jlb74

Jlb74 Auditioning

Jason Bowers
    So I've been slowly but surely upgrading my home theater system over the last year. I started with a Yamaha rx300 series with some Harman Kardon sub/satellites. After getting an incredible deal on an Onkyo tx-nr525 and a full set of jbl es series speakers, my addiction to the used home audio gear began. The ES 90 towers, es30 Bookshelf, and es 25 center lasted about two months. I sold them to upgrade my receiver and I needed a smaller footprint of speakers. As I type this I'm listening to the new Roger Waters with my current set up which consists of a Sony STR-V444ES Receiver, Cerwin Vega E76c Center (that I use when listening to music), psb 100c Center (for timber matched movie bliss), psb 500s on factory recommended stands as front (a) speakers, Definitive Technology BP-8s front (b) & last but not least, psb (OG) Amazing Alphas on factory recommended stands for rears.
    While the used gear world has given me the opportunity to own a system I could otherwise never dream of being able to afford, it has also started an overwhelming desire to continue to try and upgrade. My question is, when will it be enough? Lol ol!!
    Happy Hunting everyone!

bmasters9 likes this.
  2. Richard V

Richard V Cinematographer

Richard
    Welcome to the forum

3. Sam Posten

Sam Posten Moderator

Sam Posten
    Welcome!