What's new

New Theatre, what do you think? (1 Viewer)

Joe.K

Auditioning
Going to order this week, I think.

Boston Acoustic CR75's up front
Boston CRC center
Paradigm Cinema ADP's in the rear.
Paradigm PDR-10 sub.

Already purchased a Denon AVR-2805 and today bought a DVM-1815. Already have a Panasonic 56" RP TV. This system is replacing a Bose AM15 setup. (Yes, please don't shoot me!!:))

Budget was about $2000 for everything, including the DVD/Reciever. All of it came in at $2285.

I was a little concerned about Paradigm surrounds, but after hearing the Bostons in the same price range, I thought these sounded much, much better. I had to skimp on the sub a little due to my Budget, but I still like the sound, and for what I paid for it, I didn't find anything even close to it. Boston subs were nice, but not nearly the punch, and the sound the Paradigm was, IMO. I looked online, and there was other stuff available, but being in Alaska, there is only 2 or 3 reputable shops, and no where to demo any of the other products. I looked at some B&W stuff, but unless your spending big dollars, the "easier on the wallet" gear from them, just wasen't as good as Paradigm or Boston, IMO.

Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks