What's new

NEW THEATER CONSTRUCTION UNDERWAY!!! (1 Viewer)

BillSuneson

Stunt Coordinator
Hi all,

thanks for all of the input from many questions but the theater project is finally underway. In the demolition stage now and will be posting pics as soon as i get camera back from vacationing fiancee. Good time to start when she's out of town. I'm sure i'll have plenty of questions along the way and will post them here.

Thanks again,

Bill Suneson

Don.l

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Don
Love the demolition stage! I didn't get to do a demolition stage...bummer. I am looking forward to the pics. Post some of you bashing a wall with a hammer or something like that.

BillSuneson

Stunt Coordinator
I'll see what i can do now that i have the camera back i may have a wall or two that i can destroy with a 10 lb. sledge. lol

RickRO

Stunt Coordinator
When I begin my basement HT I won't have any demo to do :-( So take a crack for me will ya? I'll hopefully be in your shoes in a couple of months....when I start construction!!!

BillSuneson

Stunt Coordinator
haha, will do, demo is takin alot longer than i originally thought so we'll probably begin construction at around teh same time. MOLD is killing my progress. just had to tear out all carpet and it's glued down with entirely too much glue. oh well back at it

BillSuneson

Stunt Coordinator
Finally got some pictures and they will be posted tonight still in demo stage, have to rework plumbing now before i start to frame anything in. Radiant heat is a wonderful thing except that they ran all the piping 2-3 inches below the floor joists, so now i get to raise all of those into notches in joists. what a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation690
Recent bookmarks