What's new

New "The Shining" DVD (abc mini-series) (1 Viewer)

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I'm pretty sure in the book there was at least one point where Jack comes 'back' and tells Danny he loves him and to get the hell out, or somesuch
****************SPOILERS****SPOILERS************** *
Now wait a minute, I remember that in the book Danny had a moment of triumph over the Jackthing when he remembered that Jackthing had totally forgotten about the boiler and that it was going to blow, did Jack smashing his face come before this or are you saying that as Danny yells at Jackthing that the normal Jack comes back for a moment and smashes his face to give Danny time to run?
Because I definitely remember that Danny took the EvilJack completely by surprise with his "YOU FORGOT THE BOILER!" revelation and that Jack ran for the boiler immediately upon being reminded of it's eventual exploding.
That's my recollection of the book but it has been almost twenty years since I read it, what are you guys saying happens in the book?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks